This is awesome. And it’s just one list for one person. Everyone has a list. What’s yours?
1. There is pride in every day I add to my total of being sober (currently at day 105).
2. I have only had to put out my recycle bin once since stopping drinking (sorry I had to mention it here).
3. Not being afraid of the phone going at night and answering it and having the person notice my slur.
4. My blood pressure is the lowest I can remember for years.
5. I enjoy mornings now.
6. I enjoy sober sleep, it is so much better than sleep fueled with alcohol.
7. Taking the time to cook much healthier meals.
8. My dog’s life has improved as I am able to focus on playing with him at night rather than get annoyed with him because I want him to leave me alone to have my drink.
9. Both my dog’s enjoy going for walk’s after work that is…
View original post 271 more words